Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Most Insta-Worthy Desserts to try in TOKYO!


Tokyo is a place know for its craziness: Fashion, food but also desserts! 
Even after spending 2 weeks there, I have only scratched the surface of adventuring and understanding Japan's crazy and amazing culture.

I don't know about you, but I'm all about finding as many weird/cute/crazy and new things when I travel around.
Let me tell you: Tokyo is a gold mine for that!

But the best stores are a little more hidden from tourists and are more locally known. So I hope this little guide will show you some of the greatest spots for dessert in Tokyo!


Here are my favourite and most Insta-Worthy Tokyo Desserts:


The Instagram Cotton Candy!

A absolute must-try is the insta-famous rainbow cotton candy! You can find it on Takeshita Street in Harajuku. Don't worry you won't miss it, just follow the teenage girls with cotton candy bigger than their heads :)

Find here: Totti Cotton Candy

A post shared by T (@luv_mochi) on

Unicorn Milkshakes!

I don't know if it can get any more Insta-worthy than this!
I mean, unicorn milkshakes!?
These are called the Sakura Unicorn Milkshakes and I dare you to try.





8 Layer Ice cream!

Isn't it beautiful?
Find this ice cream in a store called 'Daily Chico'.
I wonder how many layers you could fit without it falling... :)

Find here: Daily Chico




Crepes!

Tokyo is known for many things, Crepes definitely being one of them!
You can't travel Tokyo and not try this. Matcha and Red Bean Ice cream that is so worth trying while there!
I also tried the basic strawberry and chocolate and it was the bomb.
Don't plan on eating anything after though, it is very filling!

Find here: All over Japan and Harajuku! (Tripadvisor)



A post shared by leỏ (@renyo930) on

A post shared by @andreoo (@soku124) on


Bubble Tea! 


Bubble Teas is an obvious choice when it comes to Tokyo's dessert. Just like anything sweet and fun, you can find many bubble tea stores in Harajuku!
There you can find the basic bubble tea, but also the more artsy ones!

Find here: Harajuku




Mochi Donut! 

A Japanese Staple that you need to try!
And 100% Instagram worthy :)

Find here: Mister Donut





Melon with a twist!

How cute are these? What a melon!

Find here: Dominique Ansel Bakery




A post shared by Mira Linaugh (@miralinaugh) on


Frozen S'mores!

This might be one of my faves! Frozen S'mores? I mean come on!

Find here: Dominique Ansel Bakery



A post shared by Ꭰustin 🛫 (@dustin.li) on


Creme de la Corn!


Cream and Corn? Only in Tokyo! 

Find here: Dominique Ansel Bakery



A post shared by Thomas (@kiptwit) on

A post shared by Cäthërïne (@love.fatcat) on


Did you like this guide?

Check out 25 Do's and Don'ts of Travelling Tokyo (here) and my Ultimate Carry-On Essentials (here)!


Pin this?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

What do you think?

© WHATLALILOVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig