Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Trend to try: Fishnet tights

Trend to Try: Fishnet 

Fishnet: Needless to say that this trend has been anywhere and everywhere recently. Some hate it, some love it, but I believe it is definitely a trend to try!


Fishnet Tights

Favourite Way to Wear...

...with Ripped Jeans! My favourite ways to wear fishnet tights is definitely under ripped jeans. I think that having that little peekaboo moment can really add to an outfit!


Shop The Look:
Fishnet Socks


Favourite Way to Wear...

...with the new Prada flats. Sadly they are definitely not in my budget (check out my post for the best style steals of 2017 here), but basically any shoes will do! I love the Oxford combo below and that heel is definitely a statement! 



Shop The Look:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

What do you think?

© WHATLALILOVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig