Friday, 23 December 2016

Free Christmas Name Tag Printable!

 

I don't know why, but this year I seem to really be obsessing with christmas wrapping. Last week I talked about how to nail christmas wrapping this year, and this week I'm continuing on with a little present for you!
I love to personalize presents, and I believe name tags can really give your presents something a little extra. 


That's why this year, I decided to design my own name tag printable!
I kind of went with 3 styles: minimalist, modern and traditional, so you can match styles with the person you are giving the present to!


How To

  1. Click the link below, this will lead you to the pdf file of the printable.
  2. Press Print and select your typical printer.
  3. Make sure you have selected color printing and that the printable fits the paper's A4 format.
  4. Print and cut out the tags you wish to use.
  5. Done! You have your very own name tags!



-> download the printable here <-

If you decide to print this, feel free to tag me! I would love to see how you style these :)

Need more wrapping tips? Check out  how to nail christmas wrapping!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

What do you think?

© WHATLALILOVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig