Tuesday, 1 July 2014

All me? || 50 questions tag

about whatlaliloves 50 questions tag

Hey Guys!

Since I just launched my Blog, I thought it was time to get to know me a little!

Let me introduce myself: hey! I am Larissa, but you can call me Lali :) 

I am a very passionate person and on this blog I talk about all the things I love (hence whatlaliloves), such as fashion, lifestyle and food! It's really just a creative outlet!
Today, I am doing the 50 Question Tag. It is a Tag all about over sharing and personal information...what better way to get to know someone?


Here goes all the TMI:  The 50 Questions Tag!




1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my mom told me she named me after a Russian princess.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  Last weekend, I was watching the fault in our stars!


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I make an effort, yes.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am vegetarian but Chicken, I guess?


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No but I desperately want kids. Maybe 2 or 3.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? This is a hard question to anwser, but yes.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes I do. All. The. Time. Its like my only humour and it has come to a point were my mom gets annoyed by it.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Of course! Although I am slightly afraid of heights.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? A mixture of weetabix and kellog's fitness flakes. It's a wierd mix but I can't stand just one cereal on it's own.


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No I throw them anywhere!


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I hope so...


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? I hate to be all common white girl, but Ben&Jerry's for sure.


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their body language and the way they talk, appearance wise probably eyes.


15. RED OR PINK? Red. I prefer fierce over girly.


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I generally hate feet, so probably those.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? If I travel my family and friends.


18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Honestly, a burger and a banana.


19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm just browsing through my spotify, but Latch by diclosure is on right now.


20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? I'd probably be a limited Edition Crayon with changing colours, cause I could never decide.


21. WHAT CAMERA DO YOU HAVE? I have the Canon 650D


21. WHAT DO YOU EDIT PICTURES WITH? Photoscape and Photoshop


23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh air, the beach, coffee and smells that remind me of my childhood.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain hideaway, looking down on everything makes problems look so small and manageable.


26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The football world cup or any baseball or softball game.


27. HAIR COLOUR? Brown.


28. EYE COLOUR? Green-brown!


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I can't put them in but I try.


30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Italian or Thai!


31. SCARY FILMS OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings! Nothings better than a happy cry!


32. LAST FILMS YOU WATCHED? Angus, thongs and perfect snogging with one of my guy friends, it was hilarious!


33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A black lace shirt.


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!!


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.


36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Anything French or with a lot of chocolate!


37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Strength training because I can talk with my friends while doing it.


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?  I prefer youtube and selective watching instead of just watching whatever is on.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green.


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  dont have one!


41. ANY TATTOOS? Not yet...


42. FAVOURITE SOUND? The sound of waves :)


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles <3.


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? America!!


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing amazingly special.


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hamburg, Germany.


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? I am an exchange student and live in Shrewsbury, England.


48. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HOUSE? It is brick, so red?


49. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR? No licence, no car.


50. ANY PETS?  My family has a dog :)


I am not only doing this Tag so you can get to know me, I would love to get know you too! Feel free to answer your favourite questions in the comments down below or to contact me though social media!



-L
Share:
© WHATLALILOVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig